The Residential Water Savings Program provides a cost-effective way for residential customers to take control of domestic water-related energy use.
Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a residential Dominion Energy Virginia customer.
- Must live in a single-family detached residence, a single-family attached residence (such as a townhome or condo), or a single-family manufactured home (such as a mobile home or modular home). Residents of multifamily apartment units are not eligible for this program. However, multifamily apartment customers may be eligible for energy-saving measures through the Multifamily program.
- Is responsible for the electric bill.
- Is the owner of the home or is able to secure permission to participate.
- Must purchase and install a heat pump water heater or variable speed pool pump that meets or exceeds ENERGY STAR® performance requirements.
- Heat Pump Water Heater must replace an electric water heater. No rebates are available from this program for non-electric water heaters.
Please review additional requirements through the Program’s Terms and Conditions. By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the Residential Water Savings Program.