You must be a Dominion Energy North Carolina Non-Residential customer who:
- Is on a Non-Residential rate schedule other than those in customer classes GS-3 and GS-4
- Is not exempt by statute or not under special contract
- Is responsible for the electric bill
- Is the owner of the facility or is reasonably able to secure permission to complete installation of measures
- Is completing a brand new construction, addition, or extensive building remodel where the entire lighting and HVAC systems are being replaced
- Is still in the design phase of the project where design recommendations can still be considered
Please review additional requirements through the Program’s Terms and Conditions. By participating in this program, you are signifying your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of the Non-Residential New Construction Program.
Please allow up to 90 days from the date all required information is received to process your rebate. Payment will be issued to the account holder and mailing address on record with Dominion Energy – unless the customer has authorized the rebate to be paid to the contractor.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all requirements for the rebate are met. Failure to provide any of the required information will delay processing of your application and could result in non-payment.
All projects will require on-site verification.
Upon submission of your rebate, an email will be sent to the email address provided on the rebate form confirming the rebate has been submitted for processing. If you have questions, please call 1-888-366-8280.