The Building Optimization program has merged with the legacy Office Efficiency program, effective 1/1/2024. Discover new measures available through the expanded Building Optimization program.
This program is also available for North Carolina customers.
Increase your gains in energy efficiency by auditing your building energy use and optimizing your controls.
The Building Optimization program provides rebates for recommissioning improvements made to your facility’s energy management system. Some of the available measures include:
- Lighting systems and HVAC equipment scheduling
- Night temperature setback
- Chiller condenser temperature reset
- Discharge air temperature reset
- Static pressure reset
- Dual enthalpy economizer control
- Reduce VAV box minimum position
- Chilled water reset
- Outdoor air damper adjustments
- Coil cleaning
- Pump pressure reduction
- Scheduling non-HVAC equipment
- Advanced rooftop unit controls
A full list of available measures and rebate incentives can be found on the Rebate Measures Chart.
Benefits of Participation
The energy efficiency improvements offer many benefits including:
- A comprehensive audit of your building energy control equipment identifies opportunity to reduce energy use and helps you save on your energy expenses
- More efficient use of your equipment systems, reducing system waste
- Financial incentives that help to offset the cost for installing the recommended improvements
Participation is Easy
Contact Us to learn more.